Redwood Shores Orthodontics opened on Monday, June 1st.
We have implemented new protocols to help keep our patients and our team members safe.
- If you have an appointment we ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes early. Once you arrive we ask that you remain in your car and text or call our office to inform us of your arrival. Tooth brushing stations will be temporarily unavailable so we ask that you come with clean teeth. The number to text is 650-995-5399.
- All patients MUST wear a face mask or face covering upon entering our facility.
- You would have received a COVID-19 health questionnaire in your appointment reminder that needs to be filled out prior. If you did not receive it, we will have a QR code posted at our entrance, which you can scan and fill out on your phone. We ask that you do this the day of your appointment but prior to your appointment time to allow our team time to verify the form.
- Once our clinicians are ready for you, we will call or text you to come into the office. At the moment, we are requesting that only the patient that will be seen enter the office.
- Upon entry, a touchless temperature reading will be performed.
- We will dispense hand sanitizer and escort the patient to the chair.
- At the end of the appointment, Dr. Wu will record a quick video on the patient’s phone to give any updates to the parents.
- If a follow up appointment is needed, we ask that you call the office in order to schedule.
- Unfortunately, walk-ins will not be accepted at the moment.
- We will continue to have virtual consultations and appointments available.
We truly appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time. The Wu team is working really hard to ensure the safety of our most precious asset, our patients!
Click the image below to view a full-size PDF of our new protocols.